Create Account & Order Your Blood Test or Subscribe
The subscription will automatically every 3 months either send you a blood test or organise a nurse all included with results analysed by our leading industry experts
Complete Testing via Kit or Nurse
You can choose a Nurse to visit at home to perform the blood test or we'll send out an advanced blood testing kit with full instructions for completing and returning the sample to us
Personalised Wellness Report
Once we have analysed your results, we will send you an advanced wellness report summarising your results and personalised recommendations for diet, nutrition, exercise and lifestyle, all tailored to your biomarkers.
We will organise a 30 minute coaching call with one of OmniAthlete expert practitioners to help put your personalised wellness plan into action.
Immersive health optimisation with comprehensive health coaching
Try our wellness check-in app
OMNI athlete today app is the ultimate wellness check-in for performance & health minded individuals.
Whether you're a coach monitoring your clients or a weekend warrior wanting to optimise your training.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I need to fast before the blood test
• IMPORTANT: The Advanced Wellbeing Blood Testing needs to be a fasted blood test.
• You will need to fast for approximately 12 hours overnight (no food or drink except for plain water).
• To make this as comfortable as possible we recommend performing the blood test in the morning (e.g. any time before 10am).
• During the overnight fast, please stay adequately hydrated by drinking sufficient plain water to satisfy your thirst.
• Take prescribed medications as usual.
• As soon as your blood is taken, your fast is over and you can eat and drink as normal.