ADVANCED BLOOD TEST & COACHING TO ACHIEVE ADVANCED WELLBEING
Ultimate Wellbeing - Advanced Blood TestingStart here
Get an in-depth health analysis, an ultra-personalised wellness plan, and ongoing, fully customised wellness support – based on your unique blood results.
Create Account & Order Your Blood Test
We need some information to organise the at home nurse appointment
The Nurse will reach out to organise the appointment
A Nurse visits your home or another address to perform the blood test. The blood is then sent to the lab that day to being the testing
Personalised Wellness Report
Once we have analysed your results, we will send you an advanced wellness report summarising your results and personalised recommendations for diet, nutrition, exercise and lifestyle, all tailored to your biomarkers.
We will also organise a 30 minute coaching call with one of OMNIathlete expert practitioners to help put your personalised wellness plan into action.
Immersive health optimisation with comprehensive health coaching
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I need to fast before the blood test
• IMPORTANT: The Advanced Wellbeing Blood Testing needs to be a fasted blood test.
• You will need to fast for approximately 12 hours overnight (no food or drink except for plain water).
• To make this as comfortable as possible we recommend performing the blood test in the morning (e.g. any time before 10am).
• During the overnight fast, please stay adequately hydrated by drinking sufficient plain water to satisfy your thirst.
• Take prescribed medications as usual.
• As soon as your blood is taken, your fast is over and you can eat and drink as normal.