That Protein share their Christmas Pudding Vegan Protein Balls recipe using the Blissful Brown Rice and Raw Cacao Super Protein Powder - quite possibly the most richly chocolatey and allergen-free ingredient protein powder.
It’s a nutritious blend of organic raw cacao with the complete amino acid punch of organic brown rich protein for a wonderful 2in1 vegan plant protein.
30g of That Protein Blissful Brown Rice & Raw Cacao Super Protein
50g ground almonds
1 tbsp orange juice
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp all spice
30g vegan white chocolate
10 pumpkin seeds
5 naturally sweetened cranberries
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
To make the Protein Balls:
1. Blend together all of the ingredients in a food processor or high powered blender.
2. Separate the dough into 5 pieces and roll each into a ball.
3. Melt the white chocolate and place a teaspoonful on top of each Christmas pudding ball. Encourage the chocolate to dribble down the sides.
4. Cut the cranberries in half and mould them slightly so that they are a round ‘berry’ shape.
5. Place the cranberries and 2 pumpkin seeds on each protein ball to decorate.
6. Store in the fridge to set for 20 minutes and then they’re ready to eat!
Created by nutritionists, That Protein creates delicious vegan super proteins made with organic and cold pressed ingredients including baobab, chia and raw cacao for making dairy, soy & gluten free protein shakes, smoothies, breakfast bowls and bakes!