Arctic Power Berries are 100% pure berry powders from the clean, unpolluted Finnish nature. Made with wild, hand-picked Arctic berries that are naturally rich in vitamins, antioxidants, nutrients and fibre, one teaspoon is equal to a handful of fresh berries.
Over 700g of fresh berries are used in each 70g tube (300g in each 30g tube) of Blueberry Arctic Power Berries, giving you a packed & convenient boost of antioxidant, nutrients vitamins and colour to add to your cereal, yogurt, smoothies, porridge & bakes.
Why you'll love the benefits of wild-grown Arctic blueberries (bilberries):
- Naturally rich in antioxidants (particularly anthocyanin) that can support the immune system and prevent infections
- Great source of essential vitamins A, C, E and K
- Has also been seen to be beneficial for vision and eye health
- Can help in improving circulation, preventing bruising and other skin damage
- Anti-aging benefits - antioxidants can have a direct effect on skin, by preventing wrinkles, premature ageing or acne
- Rich in dietary fibre that supports digestion
- Beneficial source of minerals, zinc, copper, potassium, magnesium and manganese
- Low in natural sugar, calories and fat
- Antioxidants can contribute to weight loss and maintaining a healthy metabolism (read a study on this here).
All calories (and other nutritional facts) on the tubes are listed by 100g, so we've estimated the rough calorie per teaspoon to be:
Blueberry = 328kcal per 100g.
One teaspoon of powder is about 3-4g (a recommended serving size).
Using 3g per typical serving, the calories will be around 9.84kcal per teaspoon.