It's not just sweet foods that taste great with a dollop of Wild Arctic Seabuckthorn Berry! Instead of giving you breakfast inspo, here's a tip on how to add berries to your lunch. Our Finland friends at Arctic Power Berries share their Veggie Quiche recipe, to keep you well over the colder winter months with it's incredible Vitamin C levels & over 60 different antioxidants!
Sea Buckthorn Arctic Power Berries - this yellow berry is packed with so much goodness.
One pouch of 50g Seabuckthorn Berry Powder is made with half a kilo of 100% pure, dried sea buckthorn berries, contains omega fatty acids 3,6, 7&9, plus contains over 10x more Vitamin C than oranges!
Seabuckthorn Veggie Quiche Recipe
For the crust:
100g Sour Cream
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup porridge oats
2 tablespoons olive oil
For the filling:
100g sour cream or cream cheese
Mushrooms, spinach, broccoli
1 red onion
Garlic and parsley to taste
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 tablespoon of Arctic Sea Buckthorn Powder
Salt, black pepper to taste
To make the Quiche:
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (Celsius) and grease a large pie dish with oil, butter or cooking spray.
2. Mix the sour cream and egg together in a large mixing bowl. Add the porridge oats and flour to make a firm, thick dough. Add the olive oil and knead the dough until smooth. Spread the dough on the pie dish, make sure the dough reaches up to the edges of the dish!
3. Slice the capsicum, mushrooms, broccoli, red onion, garlic and parsley. Mix them together in a bowl and spread them over the dough.
4. Whisk eggs, sea buckthorn powder and the spices together and gently combine them with the sour cream or cream cheese.
5. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the filling, swirling the mixture in a bowl to ensure the spices are spreading evenly through the mixture.
6. Bake the quiche in the oven for about 45 min or until the topping is set and lightly puffed.
7. Cool down for 30 min before serving. Sprinkle more sea buckthorn powder on the top if you wish. Serve with salad or sliced vegetables.