One Earth Organics are treating you with this 'make in advance and freeze until you need them' party bites are punching a lot of nutrients and won't steer you off track on your fitness goals when a sweet craving strikes!
These fudge bites are a delicious homemade treat if you are a serious chocolate lover like us. The cacao butter gives them that real chocolatey flavour which combined with the peanut butter and coconut cream, creates these super gooey bites.
One Earth Organics love adding roasted buckwheat to homemade bakes for a lovely crunchy texture, plus they go so well with the juice sultanas and goji berries.
Superfood Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge Bites Recipe
3/4 cup of coconut oil (solid when measured) 1/2 cup of coconut butter (solid when measured)
3 tablespoons of agave nectar or maple syrup
3 tablespoons of peanut butter
2 tablespoons of One Earth Organics Chocolate Dream blend
3 tablespoons of coconut cream (which is the solid part on top of the tin)
T2 tablespoons of raw buckwheat groats
1/3 cup of raisins or sultanas
1/3 cup of goji berries 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
1 handful of coconut chips to sprinkle on top (optional)
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
1. Spread the buckwheat groats onto a baking tray covered with parchment paper. Roast the buckwheat in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes, giving them a stir half way through to prevent from burning. Leave them into one side to cool down for 10 minutes.
2. Place the coconut oil and cacao butter into a small pan and let it gently melt on a low heat.
3. Add the peanut butter, coconut cream, One Earth Chocolate Dream blend and agave nectar to the pan and let it cook for another minute until everything is all combined together.
4. Take the pan off the heat and add the buckwheat groats, sultanas, goji berries and pumpkin seeds. Mix everything together.
5. Lay a brownie tin with some baking paper. Pour the mixture into the tin and give it a shake until it’s evenly distributed. Sprinkle with some coconut chips, extra goji berries and pumpkin seeds. This is totally optional.
6. Place the tin in the freezer for 1 hour to set. Remove the fudge from the freezer for about 20 minutes before serving. Cut it into slices and enjoy!
Follow @oneearthblends on Instagram for more recipe ideas.