The Vegain Bros
created delicious high protein vegan dessert mixes for pancakes, waffles & brownies, which are nutritious, convenient and unbelievably tasty to help achieve your fitness goals whilst satisfying your cravings!
They share their for Tiramisu Pancake recipe with The Vegain Bros Vanilla Mix for a wholesome start to your day or to fuel your workouts! The hit of coffee combined with the energy endorsing, high fibre flours such as Oat and Buckwheat will give you that long-lasting boost.
To top it off, each mix contains 34g of vegan protein, it is gluten-free, low fat and contains no added sugar or egg replacers and is really easy to make! You only need to add coffee, yoghurt + vegan milk!
Vegan Tiramisu Pancake Recipe
Serves 2 (roughly 6-8 medium pancakes)
250ml vegan milk of your choice
1 tablespoon of instant coffee (or to taste)
100g vegan yoghurt
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
1. Empty The Vegan Bro's mix into a mixing bowl and pre-heat a pan to a medium heat.
2. Add 250ml of vegan milk to fill the line stated on the (now empty) Vegan Bros's mix bottle.
3. Add the instant coffee to the bottle, close the lid and give it a shake.
4. Empty the milk into the mixing bowl, whisk until he powder mix disappears and leave to rest for 2 mins.
5. Add a light coating of oil to the pan and pour in sections of the mix, one at a time (normally around 2 tablespoons per pancake).
6. Cook each pancake for up to 2 mins on the first side until the bubbles pop, flip and cook it on the other side until it's a golden colour.
7. Stack your pancakes. Top them with vegan yoghurt and dust with cacao powder!